600mm x 900mm blue racing flag or DIY flag making flag.
In racing terms, a blue flag is a race track caution flag that can indicate any of the following race conditions: Faster cars approaching, Hard-to-see hazard ahead.
Dyed in brilliant colour, the plain colour blue flag measures approximately 600mm wide x 900mm long and features dual steel plated eyelets and has double sewn edging on all edges of the blue flag.
The flagpole size blue flag can be used to make your own flag, as a pit stop racing flag and is also suitable for flying on a flagpole for short periods, it can be displayed indoors as a DIY custom flag wall hanging, blue flag mancave decoration or as a motor racing display when combined with our race winning black and white square chequred flag.
Plain blue flag features:
- 100% superknit polyester.
- Suitable for DIY flag making projects.
- Approximate size: 600mm x 900mm (2' x 3').
- Durable double stitched edge.
- 2 metal eyelets on the hoist.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
This flag was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 January, 1970.