600mm x 900mm green racing flag or DIY flag making flag.
In racing terms, a green flag indicates any of the following race conditions: the start of race, the end of caution and pit lane open.
Dyed in brilliant colour, the plain colour green flag measures approximately 600mm wide x 900mm long and features dual steel plated eyelets and has double sewn edging on all edges of the green flag.
The flagpole size green flag can be used to make your own flag, as a pit stop racing flag and is also suitable for flying on a flagpole for short periods, it can be displayed indoors as a DIY custom flag wall hanging, green flag mancave decoration or as a motor racing display when combined with our race winning black and white square chequred flag.
Plain green flag features:
- 100% superknit polyester.
- Suitable for DIY flag making projects.
- Approximate size: 900mm x 1500mm (3'x5').
- Durable double stitched edge.
- 2 metal eyelets on the hoist.
- Suitable for indoor or light outdoor use.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 01 June, 2023.